formerly Cancer Transitions
Moving Forward is a four session workshop designed to help cancer survivors make the transition from active treatment to post-treatment care. Working in partnership with expert panelists the program will explore exercise that is tailored to each participant's abilities, managing the stress, eating well, and more. Bring your questions, we'll help you find answers.
- Adult survivors, 18 years of age and older, of any cancer diagnosis
- Completed active anti-cancer treatment within the past 0-24 months- if program has space available within the limits of class size, participants may be 24 months or more post-treatment
- May be receiving hormonal or other similar agents (e.g., tamoxifen)
- A recurrence during the program is not a reason for exclusion; however, the participant (perhaps in consultation with his or her doctor), and the program facilitator should determine whether continuing is appropriate
- Must have a signed waiver or similar approval from their physician to participate in exercise program